Wednesday 12 October 2011

Excited about the new Salute sofa from Sofa.com

I recently ran some Interior Design classes at Sofa.com.  If you haven't visited yet, they have an amazing warehouse in Chelsea.  Everyone on the course absolutely loved the space. 



It's the kind of place where you could happily spend an afternoon trying out all the sofas whilst you have a cup of tea or coffee.  They have so many fabric swatches that you are spoilt for choice and best of all, if you are not happy with your sofa (or it doesn't fit), then you can return it.  Amazing.

In my own personal search for the perfect sofa, I agonised over the decision for ages- mostly because it is such an expensive decision.  I'm now trading my old sofa in (anyone want to buy a white leather one?!)......and want to replace it with the brand new 'Salute' sofa.  I tried out this sofa last week and fell in love with it because:-
-  I know it will fit through the very narrow door in my flat (the arms are removable)
-  I literally sank into it........and I have decided that I want a sofa that I can cuddle up to someone with!
-  It's a really great price, and trust me....I have looked at hundreds of sofas!

I love the velvet fabric in Sloe and Olive.....now I just need to decide which colour!!!!

1 comment:

  1. very interesting, all specific relates to interior design , of which i conduct in london!

    ReplyDelete