Wednesday 12 October 2011

My hopes for this new blog.....

I started  www.londonpropertymakeover.com because I absolutely love Design.  I am trained as a Designer, have a Marketing degree and have attended every art class there is available:- Shoe Design, Fashion Illustration, Textiles, Book Illustration, Pottery....the list goes on.  I love to do makeovers and improve the way that something looks.

With this new blog, I hope to bring:-
  • The latest design news that I find exciting
  • Great design events and new products
  • Hints and tips on Interior Design with insights from case studies
  • Share with you some makeovers
When I recently re-designed my website, I included the work of 7 new, extremely talented Designers who will also feature on the blog.  So I hope you will find a lot to inspire you!!